How do I create a mailing list?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "User Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address"Â icon within the "Mail" category....
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
How to use Spam Assassin Spam Assassin is a great anti-spam tool. We recommend to activate it...
This feature will automatically configure your email client to access your cPanel email...