How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: Â http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
This feature will automatically configure your email client to access your cPanel email...
Below you will find the settings to manually configure outlook or your chosen email client...