How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
هل كانت المقالة مفيدة ؟
اقرأ أيضاً :
How to use Spam Assassin Spam Assassin is a great anti-spam tool. We recommend to activate it...
This feature will automatically configure your email client to access your cPanel email...
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....