How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
Esta resposta foi útil?
Below you will find the settings to manually configure outlook or your chosen email client...
How to use Spam Assassin Spam Assassin is a great anti-spam tool. We recommend to activate it...
This feature will automatically configure your email client to access your cPanel email...
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually configure server...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...