How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...
How to use Spam Assassin Spam Assassin is a great anti-spam tool. We recommend to activate it...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....