How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
Was this answer helpful?
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: Â http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....